Wednesday, February 6

Dear Journal,
I have only today to explore the island until the middle of December as in my visible world Thanksgiving preparations must be tackled and I have lots of details to handle for my art show December 1. This is my first art show since last December so I am really busy but I needed to do a bit more exploring and inner searching on the Lemuria for a few ‘purpose of life" questions and "Understanding of the Process of death".

I smiled as I reread my first paragraph in my journal. How pretentious can you get. After 70 years of living and asking those questions what ever makes me think I can get any closer to an answer to either of them on this island. I guess I should give myself credit for a noble purpose even if it is rather unrealistic. But now I need to put the journal aside and write a couple of cards.

Dear Sue, Are you really on this Island right now? In our newsletter I read your experiences and was thrilled that you found the Soul Café too. I knew you would enjoy it. The owner of this passage of the universe is traveling in Europe and I think I understood she would return by Christmas. I wonder if she will visit Lemuria when she returns. I hope to go to the Muses Supper club Theater tonight. I understand that the Muses do drop in and perform on the stage and also encourage the audience to come on stage and do readings. I am hoping you will participate. I love your work. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Jane

Dear DKP, Just a note to say Happy Thanksgiving to you. I enjoy your work. I returned to the gallery and took a slow stroll through everything. Do you ever stop by the Muses Dinner club Theater? Perhaps we will cross paths. Hope you have a great family gathering and you will return to Lemuria again soon. Jane

I dropped by the café and asked Phil to distribute my messages and after picking up a box lunch headed out to explore the island.

Jane