Thursday, February 21

A week had past and as I opened the door to my room it felt like I had never been gone. The visible world had whisked me back to realities to be lived, but now, once more, I return to this interesting world.

I dropped into my easy chair and as I sat back to relax I noticed a pile of newsletters on my end table. The header reads: LEMURIAN WRITING SANCTUARY, a local newsletter. I was thrilled to see that there are others in Lemuria.

As I read the newsletter the journal entries written by Sue sounds familiar. Sue? I wonder if that could be my friend in Massachusetts. I have often thought she would love this island, and somehow she has found it. I am always amazed how she would write something that felt like it came out of my own brain. I guess that must be the sign of a really good writer.

I was thrilled to read her adventure in the Lemuria library. I must make a trip there soon. . Perhaps we will run into one another somewhere. I wonder if she will be reading one of her poems at the "MUSES THEATRE DINNER CLUB". I have been wanting to go there ever since I arrived.

There was a short notice of the Lectures of Feininger being on tape for those who missed his visit to the island. I was worried about that. And here is a short note from DKP who has a place on Lemuria of comfort and inspiration. I must head out of town and explore soon too. I look forward to finding such a spot for meditation and absorbing the inspirations of the muses. I can see my schedule is very full.