Thursday, February 21

Jane came up to me as soon as I finished my reading and was as excited and surprised as I was to see me in this glorious haven. I invited her to my table and we talked for a while. It turned out that she arrived in Lemuria just a short time before me! How exciting!

I told her how I had enjoyed her meditation and we proceeded to get caught up on all that we'd done since our arrival in Lemuria. It was all so exciting and wonderful!

Then I asked her where she was staying and it turned out that she was right down the hall from me!!! We had soooo much to catch up on and share, it was a whirlwind of intriguing events and places we'd discovered.

Before we knew it we'd been sitting there for an eternity. We both had a few more things we wanted to do so decided to go our separate ways and meet in the Soul Food Cafe.

Before we parted though, she told me about her River Wisdom. How awesome it sounded and without even thinking, I knew that was where I was headed. My other plans could wait.

Sue