Thursday, February 21

While I was busy rehashing our conversation, my feet seemed to direct themselves and I soon found myself heading towards the river. Of course, I knew I was going there but it was as though I was driven there by some unknown force...sort of just carried there. I was neither surprised nor perplexed. I just WAS. I knew Jane well and knew that she would not have told me about her River Wisdom without good reason.

Here I was, water echoing through the trees, growing louder as I drew nearer. It was still beckoning me on and I proceeded until suddenly, I found Jane! I guess she knew me better than I thought! It was strange, but we didn't speak. I just continued to follow her.

At this point, I'll ask you to read her entry entitled "River Wisdom" as I see no point in repeating what she has put so eloquently.

I will tell you however, that what I experienced was incredible and I came away feeling renewed and refreshed. Instead of being washed of all expectations of the future like Jane, I felt a renewal of spirit, as though I needn't be afraid of what the future held for me. I also felt, as Jane, that I had been cleansed of any regret of the past. I too found myself completely in the present and was very comfortable there.

Indeed, the river has relayed its answers well and we both returned to our visible world thanking the unknown for leading us to the Wisdom of the River.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Sue